It’s time for our next Business & Technical Update for BeNeLux partners! This month we will focus on new, interesting topics!
Benelux partners can join our monthly business and technical update live sessions for the latest information. Topics will vary from month to month depending on priorities. After every session recordings and slides will be made available under Marketing Assets in our Partner Portal.
Business Update Session
On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 (2.00 pm CEST) our Monthly Business Update will take place. The Monthly Business Update occurs every first Tuesday of the month. In this session, we will discuss the Hafnium attack, business opportunities and action scenarios for partners.
Detailed April Agenda:
- Hafnium attack on Microsoft Exchange Server and its business opportunity in BeNeLux
- Action scenarios for Partners and Customers
- My customers are affected, what should I do?
- My customers think they are affected. What should I do?
- My Customers want better protection. What do I offer to them?
- Virtual Partner Conference & Special Launch Event
- Q&A and feedback round
Technical Update Session
Monthly Technical Update sessions occur every second Monday of the month, with the next session taking place on Monday April 12, 2021 at 3:30 CEST.
The agenda for the April session will include:
- The Hafnium Attack
- Deep Dive into EDR
- What is EDR?
- What can I do with EDR?
- Live Q&A
Feel free to share the invites with your BeNeLux colleagues who work with Sophos.