It brings us great pleasure to announce the Sophos UKI Partner Awards winners for 2021. These partners have overcome significant obstacles in 2020 to have a tremendous year. Their strategic focus on security and dedication to providing the best products and services for their customers has helped them achieve these coveted annual awards. We thank you for all that you have done to make the year success for us all, and we look forward to a continued, successful partnership.
“The shift to remote working has expanded organisations’ attack surfaces, and cybercriminals are stopping at nothing to penetrate these increasingly virtual networks. Armed with Sophos’ industry-best cybersecurity solutions and services, these partners are securing organisations against these advanced threats,” said Kendra Krause, Sophos Senior Vice President of global channels and sales operations. “Sophos is proud to support and recognise this year’s winners that are leading the industry in delivering business-critical cybersecurity solutions, and we look forward to their continued success.”
- Top Performer UKI, Softcat
- New Partner of the Year UKI, Synergi
- Partner of the Year Ireland, Unity
- Individual Contributor of the Year UKI, Trevor Highley, Softcat
- MSP Connect Excellence Award UK, ARC UK Systems
- MSP Connect Excellence Award Ireland, Arkphire Services Limited
- Public Cloud Partner of the Year UKI, Lemongrass
- Small Business Partner of the Year UKI, TSG
- Mid-Market Partner of the Year UKI, Softcat
- Public Sector Partner of the Year UKI, Chess
- Healthcare Partner of the Year UKI, ITHealth U.K. Ltd
- Education Partner of the Year UKI, Phoenix
- Enterprise Partner of the Year UKI, Bytes
Once again, a huge congratulations to our UKI Partner award winners for 2021 on your award and we look forward to another successful year ahead!