June is approaching, and this means it is time for our next Business and Technical Update again!
BeNeLux partners can join our Monthly Business and Technical Update live sessions for the latest information. Topics will vary from month to month depending on priorities. After every session, recordings and slides will be made available in the Asset Library in our Partner Portal.
This month, we will focus on these new, interesting topics:
Business Update Session
The Monthly Business Update sessions occur every first Tuesday of the month, with the next session taking place on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2.00 pm CEST.
Topics covered in June:
- Overview of Extended Detection & Response (XDR) & Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem (ACE)
- Business benefits & positive impact of XDR and ACE
- Why & how selling (and buying) XDR?
- Current Sales Promotions and Spiffs
Technical Update Session
The Monthly Technical Update sessions occur every second Monday of the month, with the next session taking place on Monday, April 10, 2021 at 3:30 CEST.
The June session will include:
- Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem (ACE):
- The evolution of Synchronized Security
- An open platform with powerful Integrations and open API’s
- Introducing Sophos XDR
- Live Demo
Feel free to share the invites with your BeNeLux colleagues who work with Sophos.