It brings us great pleasure to announce the Sophos BeNeLux Partner Awards winners for 2021. These partners have overcome significant obstacles in 2020 to have a tremendous year. Their strategic focus on security and dedication to providing the best products and services for their customers has helped them achieve these coveted annual awards. We thank you for all that you have done to make the year success for us all, and we look forward to a continued, successful partnership.
“The shift to remote working has expanded organisations’ attack surfaces, and cybercriminals are stopping at nothing to penetrate these increasingly virtual networks. Armed with Sophos’ industry-best cybersecurity solutions and services, these partners are securing organisations against these advanced threats,” said Kendra Krause, Sophos Senior Vice President of global channels and sales operations. “Sophos is proud to support and recognise this year’s BeNeLux winners that are leading the industry in delivering business-critical cybersecurity solutions, and we look forward to their continued success in the region.”, added Hans Claeskens, Channel Director BeNeLux at Sophos.
- Synchronized Security Partner of the Year: Aragorn B.V.
- New MSP Partner of the year: Atlan System Management B.V.
- New Partner of the year: Axi NV
- New MSP Partner of the year: IF-IT4U
- Best Value Add Distributor: Infinigate B.V.
- Top Performing Partner: Megabyte SA
- Top Achievement Award: Netstream B.V.
- Top Performing Partner: SoftwareONE B.V.
- Best Value Add Distributor: Tech Data BVBA
- MSP Connect Flex Excellence Award: Unica ICT Solutions