Customers have spoken–naming Sophos an October 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP). What’s more, Sophos is the highest rated and most reviewed vendor, and the only vendor to be named a Customers’ Choice in all four global deployment regions: North America, EMEA, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. Across 505 independent reviews, customers overwhelmingly recommend Sophos, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 as of 31st August 2021.
Based solely on independent customer reviews that have been rigorously evaluated by Gartner, we believe this nomination is testament to the unparalleled real-world protection, detection, and response that Sophos delivers every day to enterprise customers around the globe.
Double recognition is a double honor
This distinction follows hot on the heels of Sophos being named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP) in May 2021. To be recognized by both our customers and Gartner analysts this year is a double honor in our view and we could not be more proud.
The voice of the customer
Gartner Peer Insights shares the independent voice of verified enterprise customers. Recent feedback on Sophos’s endpoint protection includes:
“Detection & protection that truly keeps up with the ever-growing threat landscape”
Manufacturing, $50M–$250M, North America
“The deep learning and artificial intelligence give an excellent detection response which has led to a significant decrease in ransomware attacks”
Retail, $10B–$30B, Asia Pacific
“Zero-day detections are excellent. We’re notified of threats by Sophos often before our SOC knows what may be going on”
Manufacturing, $500M – $1B, North America/Latin America/Asia Pacific
These are just three of over 750 Sophos endpoint protection customer reviews available on the Gartner Peer Insights site. I would like to take this opportunity to thank our customers who have shared their feedback; we truly appreciate their time and their trust.
Optimize prevention. Minimize time to detect and respond
Sophos Endpoint gives your customers world-leading prevention, detection and response capabilities designed for real-world environments. As a Sophos partner you can sell with confidence knowing all customers are backed by unparalleled human and technical expertise.
No one is more focused on preventing attacks than Sophos and over the past year independent 3rd party testing shows we stop, on average, 99.98% of all threats. We achieve this via a two-pronged strategy:
- Reduce the attack surface, removing opportunities for attackers to penetrate your customers’ organization. This includes:
- Blocking potentially unwanted applications and malicious or suspect websites based on content or URL rating
- Controlling what applications and devices are allowed to run
- Locking down server configurations in a single click
- Prevent attacks from running, using layered protection technologies to stop both the threats and the tactics attackers use:
- AI-based behavior prevention blocks the unknown based on techniques, behaviors, and anomalies
- Behavior-based anti-ransomware technology prevents attackers from encrypting your customers’ files
- Exploit prevention stops the techniques attackers use, protecting against attacks that leverage previously unknown vulnerabilities
By stopping attackers from gaining a foothold, Sophos reduces the signal-to-noise ratio, enabling defenders to focus on fewer, more accurate detections.
Minimize time to detect and respond
Our robust tools and human expertise quickly identify, defuse, and eject attackers before they can take control.
- We provide 24/7/365 threat hunting and neutralization delivered as a fully-managed service by Sophos experts
- Our team becomes your team, and our threat hunting expertise helps augment and extend your team
- The open XDR platform integrates with your or your customers’ existing security operations (and we’re proud to be named a Representative Vendor in the new Gartner Market Guide for XDR)
Ultimately, this approach delivers superior security outcomes for your customers: better protection, reduced risk, and lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Grow your Sophos endpoint protection business
Use this great news to demonstrate the value and quality of Sophos protection to your customers:
- Share the October 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for endpoint protection platforms (EPP)
- Recommend the 750 verified customer reviews on Gartner Peer Insights site
- Check out the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
- Inform your customers via co-branded emails (available on the partner portal – login required)
To discuss how we can work together to grow your Sophos endpoint business, speak with your Sophos representative today.
Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Endpoint Protection Platforms, 25 November 2021
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner Y21Q2 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Analysts: Webber, Paul | Firstbrook, Peter | Smith, Rob | Harris, Mark | Bhajanka, Prateek | 5 May 2021
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Magic Quadrant, Gartner Peer Insights are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved