We’re excited to share that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named 10 Sophos executive to its esteemed 2022 Women of the Channel list. Sophos is the only dedicated cybersecurity company to have this many women honored on the list for their strategic vision, thought leadership and advocacy to drive growth and innovation in the channel.
This year’s list recognizes women for their extraordinary contributions to channel initiatives, leadership and support for partners and customers.
Sophos executives on the list include:
- Kendra Krause, Senior Vice President, Global Channels and Sales Operations
- Erin Malone, Senior Vice President, Americas Sales
- Justine Lewis, Vice President, Global Field, Campaigns and Channel Marketing
- Caralyn Stern, Vice President, Americas and Global Channel Marketing
- Regina Vignone, Vice President of sales, East
- Alison Clarke, Senior Director, Global Channel Sales Strategy and Programs
- Nicki Dewhurst, Senior Director, Global Channel Sales Strategy and Programs for Asia Pacific and Japan
- Andrea Carter, Senior Director Marketing, Northern Europe, Southern Europe and EMEA emerging markets
- Daniela Stolz, Regional Marketing Director Central Europe
- Maria Ardila, Channel Director, Business Alliance for Latin America
- Tara Bresnahan, Director, Americas Channel Marketing
- Christina Nairn, Director, Americas Regional Marketing
- Cristina Romero, Senior Regional Director, South of Latin America
Krause, Malone and Stern are further honored on CRN’s 2022 Women of the Channel Power 100 list of esteemed leaders. This elite group further recognizes these women for their expertise, vision and ability to lead while navigating the ever-changing IT landscape.
“An increasing number of organizations worldwide are being hit with ransomware, and the costs – both ransom demands and overall recovery – have significantly surged, according to Sophos’ State of Ransomware 2022 report,” said Krause. “Knowing how important defenses against ransomware and other cyberattacks are, the Sophos leaders recognized by CRN go above and beyond to ensure partners have Sophos’ most advanced cybersecurity products and services. They are committed to providing partners with unparalleled protection, superior visibility and outstanding total return on investment.”
“We are proud to once again recognize the remarkable leaders on this year’s Women of the Channel list. Their influence, confidence, and diligence continue to accelerate channel success significantly,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “Their accomplishments will inspire others, and we look forward to witnessing their future contributions to the channel.”
CRN’s 2022 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/WOTC.