We’re thrilled to announce that TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, awarded Sophos MDR a winner of the 2023 MSP Today Product of the Year Awards, presented by TMC’s MSP Today.
“Congratulations to the recipients of 2023 MSP Today Product of the Year Awards,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “This is a special award program that highlights leading solutions sold to end users through the Channel. The 2023 winners work with their channel partners to match these solutions with client needs – and deliver a first class customer experience.”
Sophos MDR is a fully managed 24/7 service delivered by experts who detect and respond to cyberattacks targeting your customers’ computers, servers, networks, cloud workloads, email accounts, and more.
The need for always-on security operations has become an imperative. However, the complexity of modern operating environments and the velocity of cyberthreats make it increasingly difficult for most organizations to successfully manage detection and response on their own. With Sophos MDR, our expert team stops advanced human-led attacks on your behalf, neutralizing threats before they can disrupt business operations or compromise sensitive data. Sophos MDR is customizable with different service tiers, and can be delivered via our proprietary technology or using your customers’ existing cybersecurity technology investments.
The MDR opportunity is huge!
By 2025, Gartner predicts that 50% of organizations will use Managed Detection and Response. And Sophos Partners selling MDR are growing sales 3X faster than partners who don’t.
By expanding your offerings to include Sophos MDR, you can deliver unparalleled cybersecurity outcomes to all your customers – lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), better protection, improved productivity, and customer satisfaction.
Without adding any headcount, your clients’ networks are protected at all times by an elite team of threat hunters.
Here are a few highlights:
- Sophos has more MDR customers (now over 16,000) than any other MDR vendor in the world (by a very wide margin).
- Sophos MDR billings grew at over 60% year-over-year.
- Sophos is one of the only vendors in the world that combines a leading endpoint/XDR product, a leading next-gen firewall product, and a leading MDR managed service that not only covers our own products, but third-party cybersecurity vendors’ products as well. In terms of depth, breadth, effectiveness, and speed and accuracy of response, we have one of the strongest and most differentiated MDR offerings in the industry.
- Sophos is a top-rated and top-reviewed vendor on the leading publicly available customer review platforms. Sophos is ranked #1 in MDR in Gartner Peer Insights for MDR providers, with a 4.8/5.0 rating and 290 reviews (over 150 more reviews than the #2 ranked vendor). Sophos is rated #1 in the “Overall” category in the 2023 G2 Grid for MDR services, #1 in the “Mid-Market” category for MDR, and a Leader in the “Enterprise” category for MDR.
- Sophos is one of just 15 vendors to participate in the inaugural MITRE ATT&CK Evaluation for Managed Services, and Sophos performed within the top handful of vendors when taking into account detections and minimizing alerts.