G2 just released their Fall 2023 Reports, and Sophos is the only cybersecurity provider named a Leader across the G2 Grid® Reports for Endpoint Protection Suites, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Extended Detection and Response (XDR), Firewall Software and Managed Detection and Response (MDR). Additionally, G2 users also rated Sophos the #1 overall MDR and Firewall solutions.
Independent Sophos customer validation
G2 distinctions and rankings are based on independent, verified customer reviews on G2.com, the world’s largest software marketplace and peer-review platform. In G2’s Fall 2023 Reports, Sophos was a named an Overall Leader in five categories, as well as a Leader in 10 individual market segment Grids:
- Endpoint Protection Suites: Overall, Enterprise, Mid-Market, and Small Business Grids
- EDR: Overall, and Mid-Market Grids
- XDR: Overall and Mid-Market Grids
- Firewall: Overall, Enterprise, Mid-Market, and Small Business Grids
- MDR: Overall, Enterprise, and Mid-Market Grids
We are honored that our services and products have been recognized by our customers and thank them for putting their trust in us.
Delivering defense in depth for today’s businesses
As adversaries have become more sophisticated and elusive, defenders should implement a defense-in-depth strategy that includes protection, detection, and response at every point along the attack chain to cover their entire environment. This layered approach should be inclusive of endpoint, network, email, and cloud security, as well as threat hunting and remediation services by security experts.
The fact that IT and security professionals recognize Sophos as the Leader across these key categories is validation that Sophos delivers the best and most comprehensive set of products and services required for modern day cybersecurity.
Uniquely, all Sophos customers are protected by Sophos X-Ops, a joint task force that brings together deep expertise across the attack environment from frontline threat hunters and incident responders to deep malware and AI specialists. Together they provide unparalleled insights into how threats are built, delivered, and operate in real time. Armed with this deep understanding, Sophos is able to build innovative, powerful, and effective defenses against even the most advanced threats.
Additional Sophos customer and analyst validation
Alongside our G2 recognition, Sophos solutions are widely recognized by customers and the analyst community, including:
- Named a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Endpoint Protection Platforms for the 13th consecutive time
Sophos Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
- Recognized as the #1 overall leader in the Omdia Universe for Comprehensive Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
- Named a 2022 Gartner® Customers’ Choice™ for Network Firewalls with a 4.7/5 rating on Gartner Peer Insights
- Recognized as a Strong Performer on the Forrester Wave
Sophos Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Named a 2023 Gartner® Customers’ Choice™ for Managed Detection and Response Services with a 4.8/5 rating on Gartner Peer Insights
- Top performer in the 2022 MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK Evaluation for Managed Services
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.