Good news! We have created a new migration helpdesk, dedicated to assisting with moving to XG Firewall – whether the move is from Cyberoam, SG UTM platforms, or other non-Sophos platforms, the helpdesk can help.
We offer the following migration services:
- SG UTM to XG Firewall
- Cyberoam to XG Firewall
- SonicWall to XG Firewall
This new team will focus on streamlining requests for assistance to partners wanting to migrate to XG Firewall. They will be able to advise on appropriate use of our Migration Assistant as well as the use of import scripts to complete both object-only and full migrations.
Broadly speaking, here’s how to use the helpdesk:
- Reach out to your Sophos account manager
- The helpdesk is available to assist all partners, completely free of charge
- Log in to the Sophos Partner Portal to get in touch with the team
- Expect a response within a day (with the following caveats)
- Deployments over ten appliances
- Tight customer timeline for configuration, deployment and cutover
- Complex firewall rules, NAT policy configuration or routing requirements
- SonicWall Enterprise Class migrations (NSA 3600 and above)
- Complete sign-off docs and schedule assistance (you will receive these documents after you submitted your request)
- State of Work (SOW) documents
- Downtime scheduling
Please note that this service is to assist partners in a migration, not to do the migration for them! We’d like to give partners relatively inexperienced in migration processes access to our global team of experts, so they can learn from their expertise. Partners with experience will become able to sense-check more complex migration projects.
In order for the helpdesk to provide you with the best help possible, please remember to provide the following information:
- Partner contact and company name
- Customer contact and company name
- Current firewall model and firmware version
- Number of appliances to be migrated and deadline
- How much time available for the cutover
- IP schema document
How does SG UTM compare to XG Firewall v18
Many of our loyal SG UTM customers have become curious since the release of XG Firewall v18 and are asking what it potentially means for them. We’ve had a lot of questions about the new features, how this release now compares to SG UTM, and if this is perhaps the time to take a look at XG Firewall. Read the full story to help answer these important questions.
Please note: Some links above require access to the Sophos Partner Portal which is available for Sophos partners only. If you are a registered partner and have trouble logging in, please contact email@example.com.
In some cases, if you are not logged in, the direct links given may not work. If so, verify you are logged in to the Partner Portal and then click the link again to view the desired page.