- Cloud Optix: Sophos is now helping organizations to optimize Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure cloud costs with Cloud Optix. Learn more
- Cloud Optix: Free cloud security tool now available. Sophos now provides customers with the ability to monitor cloud security posture across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud with Cloud Optix for free. Learn more
- XG Firewall: XG Firewall is now validated for Nutanix AHV and Flow. Join the robust and growing Nutanix ecosystem that is enabling global enterprises to converge and virtualize their IT infrastructure. Learn more
- Managed Threat Response (MTR): MTR Authorized Contacts are now linked to Sophos Central Admins and a new phone number field has been added for extensions.
- Rapid Response: The Sophos Rapid Response service will be publicly announced soon. Rapid Response provides lightning-fast incident response to active threats. It is currently available in pilot mode.
- XG Firewall MR3 – XG Firewall MR3 will begin rolling out soon and contains a number of security, performance, and feature enhancements. We strongly encourage everyone to upgrade to MR3 as soon as it becomes available on your system – and always keep your system up to date with the latest firmware.
Sophos Mobile – In November we’ll be stopping support Device Admin management on Android 10 and above. Find out more.
|Product||End of Life (EOL)||Migration Path|
|Device Admin Management||November 2020||Sophos Mobile – Find out more|
|Endpoint Protection, Server Protection and Enterprise Console products (standalone or managed on premises)||July 20th 2023||Intercept X Advanced or Intercept X Advanced for Server.|
|Sophos Mobile as a Service||September 30th 2021||Sophos Mobile managed in Sophos Central.|
|Sophos Mobile (managed on premises)||July 20th 2023||Sophos mobile managed in Sophos Central.|
|SafeGuard Enterprise||July 20th 2023||Sophos Central Device Encryption.|
|Cyberoam Network Security Appliances||March 31st 2022||XG Firewall|
|Cyberoam Central Console (CCC)||March 31st 2022||Firewall Management in Sophos Central.|
|Cyberoam Central Management Console (CCMS)||December 31st 2020|
|Cyberoam iView NR||December 31st 2020||Central Firewall Reporting.|
|Cloud Firewall Manager||December 31st 2020||Firewall Management in Sophos Central.|
|iView||December 31st 2020||Central Firewall Reporting.|
|Legacy SATC Client||December 31st 2020||XG Firewall and Intercept X For Server.|
|PureMessage for Exchange||June 30th 2023||None|
|Sophos Email Appliance||June 30th 2023||Sophos Email|
- EOS = End of Sale
- EOL = End of Life