The latest release for Cloud Optix, cost optimization now allows customers to efficiently monitor Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure cloud costs in a single console. Providing partners with the ability to offer security, compliance, and spend monitoring in one complete package with Cloud Optix Cloud Security Posture Management Solution.
Available to Customers and Partners Now
Available now for new and existing customers, and included in the single Cloud Optix subscription, cost optimization will help organizations:
- Optimize AWS and Azure infrastructure costs in a single console.
- View comprehensive daily and monthly costs along with intuitive filters to provide analysis of individual cloud environments, services and regions with ease.
- Track spend for multiple services side-by-side on a single screen to improve visibility and reduce wasted spend.
- Identify unusual activity indicative of abuse, highlighting top services contributing to spend with customizable alerts.
- Receive detailed independent Sophos recommendations to optimize AWS costs, and integrate with both the AWS Trusted Advisor and Azure Advisor services within the Cloud Optix console.
- Compare monthly analysis of granular changes to service spend with clear executive summaries.
Sophos Central Now Protected by Cloud Optix
We’re so confident in our own technology the team at Sophos uses Cloud Optix to protect the Amazon Web Services environments used to host Sophos Central itself. A primary reason is that Cloud Optix shows them where to focus attention – to proactively stop any potential breach points before they happen, and this approach is carried through to spend monitoring. Read and share the Sophos case study on Cloud Optix here.
Part of complete portfolio of cloud security products and services including EDR, MTR, Firewall, Cloud Workload Protection, Cloud Security Posture Management, and SaaS email security. Customers can start a free trial of Cloud Optix today to find out how much they could save.
Assets to Help Partners Promote Cloud Optix:
A range of new assets are now available in the Cloud Optix section of the partner Portal to help you promote this great, cost saving news to customers including:
- New Cost Optimization Video
- Updated Cloud Optix Overview Video
- Sophskills Slides & Recording (featuring overview, differentiators and competitor comparison)
- Sales Presentation
- Cloud Optix Datasheet
- Cloud Optix Deskaid
- Messaging Guide
For any questions related to this or other public cloud opportunities, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Please note: Some links above require access to the Sophos Partner Portal. If you are a registered partner and have trouble logging in, please contact our Partner Care / Customer Care support team by opening a case on https://support.sophos.com.
In some cases, if you are not logged in, the direct links given may not work. If so, verify you are logged in to the Partner Portal and then click the link again to view the desired page.