Taking place in October each year, National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM – Americas) / European Cybersecurity Month (ECSM – Europe) is an opportunity to raise awareness of today’s cyberthreats and to promote cybersecurity best practices.
This years’ motto is “Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart” and as a cybersecurity provider, we will naturally be supporting this initiative. That said, we have made resources available for you in the Partner Portal to use within your communications. These include:
- Promotional Emails
- Drive interest and generate leads with our Cybersecurity Best Practices Toolkit – a collection of some of our most insightful reports and whitepapers (Available Now!)
- Promote cybersecurity thought leadership by driving your customers to a series of four informative article on our award-winning threat news blog – NakedSecurity (coming weekly from 28th September 2021)
- Web Banners – a series of graphics with multiple calls to action for you to use wherever you wish
You can download these resources from the Sophos Partner Portal
In addition to this, both National Cybersecurity Alliance (NCSA) and the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) have made digital resources available to help you raise awareness even further.
You can download resources from the following locations:
- NCSA materials for NCSAM: https://staysafeonline.org/resource/awareness-month-images-logos/
- ENISA materials for ECSM: https://cybersecuritymonth.eu/resources/awareness-tools
Feel free to download resources and incorporate them into your campaigns using the branding and messaging guidelines.