We’re starting off the new year with a big announcement: a new Sophos product! Sophos ZTNA officially launches today, providing a very innovative solution for securely connecting remote users to applications.
The right product at the right time
You now have an excellent new product in your toolkit. With so many organizations managing remote workers, this comes at the perfect time. And Sophos ZTNA solves one of the top complaints of early adopters: multiple agents.
Sophos ZTNA: One Agent, one console, one vendor
Sophos ZTNA is unique in that it offers a single agent solution for both zero trust network access and your next-gen endpoint protection with Intercept X. While Sophos ZTNA will work with any endpoint solution, it works better together with Sophos Intercept X, providing a single agent, managed from a single console, all from a single vendor. It also leverages Synchronized Security Heartbeat ™ for device health to enable conditional access and stop threats dead in their tracks. Together, Sophos ZTNA and Intercept X provide the best end-to-end protection for your remote workers and the applications and networks they need to connect to.
You can now order Sophos ZTNA starting today, and enable your remote work force to securely connect to your hosted applications in an elegant, streamlined, and transparent way.
- First order date: Today, January 5, 2022
- Pricelist: Now available on the Sophos Partner Portal
- Review: The product datasheet and deployment checklist for supported platforms
- Sales tools and resources: Check the Selling Sophos Products page for Sophos ZTNA on the Partner Portal for a full set of sales tools and resources. Also visit Sophos.com/ztna for more information.
Product training and assistance:
- Consult the online documentation also available via the Help section (upper right of the console screen) within Sophos Central
- We have some great product training available as well
- Check out the recent SophSkills webcast recordings
A special thank you to those of you who recently participated in the Early Access Program – participant access will continue until the end of January!