Sophos ZTNA provides better security for four reasons:
- Sophos ZTNA removes the need for vulnerable old VPN client software on end-user laptops that has increasingly become the target of ransomware attackers
- Sophos ZTNA integrates device health into connection policies, enabling non-compliant or compromised devices to be denied connections to corporate applications and data
- Sophos ZTNA only connects users to specific applications – not the entire network, eliminating lateral movement.
- Sophos ZTNA is unique in integrating with Sophos Intercept X to provide a single agent solution that combines the world’s best next-gen endpoint with ZTNA – better protecting not just the user’s device, but also their identity, and the applications and networks they connect to.
While remote-access VPN has become a full-time job for many, Sophos ZTNA makes day-to-day management easier:
- It’s easy to deploy. If your apps are all browser based, you can use the clientless option. If you need remote system access, our single agent integrated with Intercept X is also super easy to deploy. And the gateways are also easily setup… all from Sophos Central.
- It’s quick and painless to setup your identity provider in the cloud – particularly if you use Active Directory as you can easily sync with Azure AD. And therefore easy to manage users as they come and go from the organization.
- It’s very simple to add new applications and make them accessible through policies to just the users that need access.
- There is tremendously rich and valuable reporting that provides great insights into bandwidth and resource utilization allowing you to monitor usage and plan capacity for your networked applications.
Easier to Use:
Sophos ZTNA is much more reliable, seamless, and transparent than old-school VPN. It doesn’t slow users down, drop connections at the most inopportune time, or create head-aches when attempting to connect – from anywhere.
Sophos ZTNA Demo Video:
See Sophos ZTNA in action in this comprehensive demo video that shows how a system can be setup using clientless access with a couple of different users, applications and policies. Supporting remote workers shouldn’t be hard, and with Sophos ZTNA… it’s not.
Top Six Advantages of ZTNA vs Remote Access VPN:
Want to learn more about the advantages of ZTNA vs VPN? Check out this white paper that explains the benefits of ZTNA in detail. You can download it directly from the Sophos Partner Portal.