The working landscape has changed, almost beyond recognition. Working remotely is now commonplace and data commonly reside in the public cloud and within Software-as-a-Service applications.
The traditional perimeter security model is obsolete and it’s time for a change. Enter Zero-Trust Network Access as a new cybersecurity philosophy that removes implied trust and instead allows only appropriately authenticated users, on suitable devices to access only the applications they need.
Reserve Your Seat and Generate Leads
Promote our EMEA masterclass series for your customers and prospects to learn more about the future of cybersecurity in an increasingly decentralized world and discover how easy it is to implement secure remote working with Sophos ZTNA and supporting technologies. And don’t forget to join yourself: the series is open to partners and resellers as well.
Promoting this high-profile event to your customer and prospect networks is a great opportunity to generate new leads! Start today using your Partner Referral ID and co-brandable marketing assets available on the Sophos Partner Portal. If you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Channel Service Center via email@example.com.
ZTNA Masterclass EMEA Schedule
Attendees in EMEA will only have to register once for the series. Register Here
The sessions will cover the following key points:
EMEA Session 1 – Introduction to ZTNA
- Challenges in secure remote access; this in the context of reporting and compliance
- Introduction to zero trust concepts
- The changing mindset in IT
- Sophos value date with infrastructure portfolio
- Comparison of ZTNA vs. Web Application Firewall vs. Remote Access VPN
- Demo from the user’s point of view
EMEA Session 2 – Technology behind ZTNA
- How Sophos ZTNA works
- Requirements / integrations
- Installation and provisioning in Sophos Central
- Integration with Sophos Intercept X
- Agent vs. Agentless