As customers transition server workloads to cloud hosts, containers, or serverless environments, they need their environments to be tough, hard to compromise, and quick to recover. To achieve that, they need a single integrated cloud security platform that unifies their security across workloads, cloud environments, and entitlements management. Sophos is introducing Sophos Cloud Native Security to address this need, which provides comprehensive security coverage across environments, workloads, and identities. A single solution will give customers comprehensive, centralized visibility, prioritized detections, and faster incident response time.
The Sophos Cloud Native Security bundle is a single SKU that includes Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server with XDR and Sophos Cloud Optix Advanced to provide:
- Visibility, governance, entitlements management, and compliance across single and multi-cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, as well as traditional on-prem monitoring
- Protection and Detection for infrastructure and data today and as it evolves in the future with flexible host and container workload security for Windows and Linux
- Increased agility and collaboration across your organization with cloud environment security posture alerts integrated with popular SIEM, collaboration, workflow, and DevOps tools
A customer’s security team can manage Cloud Native Security or they can have it managed by the Sophos Managed Threat Response service to fast-track their cyber resilience to best meet the security incidents of today.
Both Cloud Native Security and the new Cloud Native Firewall solution, which will be in preview (EAP) soon, are integrated with the Sophos XDR platform. The Cloud Native Firewall will support IPS, WAF rules, micro-segmentation, and Admission Control and be deployable from native Kubernetes, AWS EKS, and Azure AKS.
Cloud Native Security will be available from July 26, 2022. On this date, a Cloud Native Security section (https://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/cloud-native-security) will be added to Sophos.com with detailed information.
Get yourself up to speed before the official launch:
- Learn more about Selling Cloud Native Security (partner portal login required)
- Download the datasheet, solution brief and more
- Download the pricing book and new addendum with SKU and pricing information (subject to availability)
Please note that the Cloud Native Security SKU is not available to MSPs/CSPs; all of this bundle’s capabilities are already available in current MSP Flex offerings.