This Friday, June 30, marks the first significant lifecycle milestone for Sophos UTM/SG Series customers. While an End-of-Sale signifies the final purchase date for some subscriptions, for many customers, nothing will change.
After June 30, 2023:
Customers can no longer order:
- New 3-year subscriptions
- 3-year renewal subscriptions
- 3-year TotalProtect or TotalProtect Plus bundles
- 1-year and 2-year TotalProtect and TotalProtect Plus bundles can only be ordered until Sep 30, 2023
- SG-specific rackmount kits for Desktop models can only be ordered until June 30, 2024.
- A number of other accessories which were common to both XG and SG models will also no longer be sold after that date.
Remaining SG Inventory
As we have some remaining inventory of a number of SG Series appliances, in addition to the 1-year/2-year renewal subscriptions, we have decided to continue selling the 1-year and 2-year new subscriptions for the hardware models only. This will allow customers who add either new appliances or additional unit(s) for Active/Active HA to continue to order those SKUs.
The subscription end date must not go beyond the June 30, 2026 end-of-life (EOL) date.
Note: non-wireless SG 125 and SG 135 models are already sold out.
The UTM/SG resource center on the Partner Portal contains further information and FAQs. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please reach out to your local distributor or sales contact.