Our global sales engineering team is available around the clock to assist you with presales services to help you close business. This group is fully equipped to support a wide variety of services. Let’s take a moment to call out the Sophos Migration Desk: If you need help to migrating a firewall to Sophos Firewall and the XG / XGS series appliances, they’re the ones to contact.
Specifically, the team can help migrate:
- Sophos UTM (SG Series) to Sophos Firewall
- Cyberoam to Sophos Firewall
- Competitor firewalls to Sophos Firewall
How to request assistance:
- Log in to the Sophos Partner Portal and pick “Presales Help Desks” from the Tech Tools menu, or follow this direct link.
- Submit your request to your account manager (you will find instructions on the partner portal page).
- Expect a response within one business day with next steps and documentation needed to proceed.
When submitting a request, please prepare the following information:
- Customer contact information
- Sophos Firewall model and firmware versions
- Number of appliances to be migrated and deadline
- How much time is available for the cutover
- IP schema document
Please note: The migration service will assist you in your migration projects but won’t do the actual migration for you. You’ll receive advice and can benefit from the experience of our migration experts. More experienced partners will learn to verify more complex migration projects.
There may be situations where requests for complex migrations exceed Migration Desk Services. For example, this could be the case when deployments exceed 10 appliances, when there is a tight customer timeline, complex fire wall rules, NAT policy configuration or routing requirements involved, or if it is an SNWL Enterprise Class migration (NSA 3600 and above). In these cases, the team will advise you on appropriate steps.
Of course, this service is available to all our partners, at all tiers, at no cost to help you with firewall migrations.
If you are a Sophos Partner but don’t yet have access to the Sophos Partner Portal, you can request access here.
Also check out the previous articles: